Astrill Setup Manual:How to change your iPad's DNS
Here's how to change your iPad's DNS servers:
1. From the iPad's home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap General on the sidebar. The screen shown below appears.
3. Tap Network. The screen shown below appears.
4. Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPad appear, as shown below.
5. Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow. The screen shown below appears.
6. Tap the DNS field.
7. Delete the current DNS SERVERS, and enter the new DNS SERVERS. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
To use OpenDNS, enter 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
To use Google DNS, enter 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
8. Test your new DNS SERVERS to make sure they're working.
If you're using OpenDNS, visit the OpenDNS test page.
If you're using Google Public DNS, follow these testing instructions.
That's it! You've updated your iPad's DNS servers!